When – March 28 – April 11, 2021 (dates are tentative until airline tickets are purchased)
Where – Chonburi, Thailand (just south of Bangkok)
Cost – $1800 per person (pending airline tickets)
Includes air travel to/from Thailand, all ground transportation in Thailand, all meals and lodging for 15 days, training supplies, and a team shirt.
Areas of Ministry – We will be spending 2 weeks in Chonburi working with 4 orphanage homes with 30 children. The kids are on summer break, and we will be doing crafts, games, swimming lessons, and sports with all the children the first week. The second week we plan to take the older kids on a retreat. We may also have a small construction project.
Team – 4-5 adults and youth with a desire to serve God.
Miscellaneous information –
– Need to be able to tolerate humidity and heat (the middle of Thai summer is very hot)
– 15 hour time change (ahead of CA)
– Need a passport (Must have a receipt of application or photocopy. Passport must be good for 6 months past trip dates)
– Currency – Thai Baht (currently 36 baht to $1)
– Application with a $500 deposit (non-refundable). The balance of the trip must be paid no later than one month prior to departure.
– Attend scheduled team meetings (depending on applicant’s location)
– Complete assigned reading and journals
– Have a growing relationship with God & be open to His leading
Tentative Meeting Schedule –
-TBA per team
*Please be aware that fees must be paid on time. Failure to pay in a timely fashion could result in being dropped from the team. (Please communicate ahead of time if there is an issue.)
You can apply below OR under the “Apply Now” tab. Please note – all blanks must contain some response, and be mindful of the example given for format on “birthdate” (the form is particular on this item). When you have successfully submitted, you should get a message that says “Thank you for applying to BULA Ministries. We’ll review your application and contact you within the coming week.”